Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Top 25 Brain and Mind Haikus.

Via Sharp Brains.



Solve the big questions:

How do I know when I know?
Who knows the knower?


- Steve, the environmentalist, requests:

Neuroplastic good.
Plastic, though lasts forever.
Always recycle!


- GTB, the skeptic, says

Haiku's are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator


- Millie, the spiritual, suggests:

Playing music feeds
my soul while reading music
nurtures my old brain.


- Mark, the optimist, reflects:

I thought I did well
Then I reviewed my answers
I am retard


- jolovli, the boomer, tries again:

improving function
smoked too much weed in college
it's never too late


- Lloyd, the stressed-out, volunteers:

I thought so damn Hard.
My brain built lots of pressure.
I farted out loud.




- Terry says:

New information
Synthesizing my knowledge
A forward movement


- Frank says:

Painfully easy
Significantly harder
Mental stimulus


- Chuck says:

This was fun, and no,
I don't intend to haiku.
Thanks for posting it


- Sarah says:

finding your teasers
added fun to my morning,
helped wake my brain up


- Lorraine says:

teaching math is fun
when you find great resources
sharp brains is the place


- Psalm says

As my mind expands,
it grasps new ideas...oh look
there's something shiny!!


- anon writes

the noon hour portends
a burrito with salsa
brightening my tongue


- Mike says

See I think I see
Here now, not so - really real?
Wounded, mind leaves me


- Lisa

new thoughts activate
frontal lobe work hard, harder
no senility


- Karen

Brain training others
Like watching the Earth open
One thought at a time
-

Bruce

My brain stem works hard,
But the tests are much harder,
Need more grey matter


- Alvaro

Can perform better,
Learning, training, and practice
Body, brain and mind


- terri

strokes take speech away
someone should find a quick fix
everyone needs to speak


- qt

Aha, a challenge
for the brain to endeavour
sooner than later


- Stacy

Brain hurts so badly
Working night shift: not so fun
Need to get some sleep


- campercourt

It is morning now
The sun rose very early
Goodmorning to you


- kestrel

first white is purple

or it was red I think

now haiku, what next?


- Stacey

I thought is was fun.
Then it got a lot harder.
Wow i suck at this.


- anon

oh boy I wonder
will my teeny little ears
still hear loud thunder

of course it is true
the aforementioned thunder
came out of the blue

from the blue you say
I think perhaps you are wrong
but it's still okay

No comments: